Welcome to Holland Safety
Our company G Holland Ltd, has quickly grown to become a well-respected Safety Solutions & Training provider. We specialise in the delivery of Bespoke & Industry Accredited Safety Training Programmes, Safety Management Systems & Procedures and the Development of Industry Compliance Solutions, delivered and implemented across all Industries and Sectors.
G Holland Ltd is not just another safety consultancy or training company - we pride ourselves on our no-nonsense, get-it-done approach and our goal is to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with each and every project, large or small.
We are a progressive company who are continually striving to improve our processes and methodologies, providing better quality solutions and services to our clients and customers.
We have developed a number of bespoke training and safety regulatory compliance products that evolve with each contract allowing us to outperform our competitors in delivery, price and quality every time. We possess the competence, skills and experience and maintain focus on our customer's needs to deliver high-quality, innovative yet practical and cost effective solutions.
Contact us today to discuss your organisations requirements - quotations are free and without obligation. We look forward to hearing from you!
At a Glance
- We were the first company in Ireland to build a mobile confined space training unit allowing us to deliver FETAC confined space courses to Local Authority’s and the Corporate sector across Ireland.
- We are continually involved in the development of new and innovative technical and process training courses and our state of the art training facility coupled with the latest equipment and training aids, assists us to be leader at what we do.
- We were the first company in Ireland to develop and implement a classification system for confined space locations for the water and wastewater sector.
- We preform auditing and gap analysis and deliver safety programmes and procedures to fit processes and organisations across all industries.
- We are involved in the development and design of chemical handling and training procedures for the University sector.
- Our PSDP, PSCS and safety consultancy and advice services have been delivered on some of the largest and most complex construction projects in the country.
- Working with our manufacturing partners, we possess the technical knowledge and track record making us the leader in the areas of technical working at height and gas detection instrument training.
- We designed and developed the roof fall arrest system and associated training programme used by the majority of Fire Services in Ireland.
- Our Emergency Response training programmes are designed around prior gap analysis and auditing to identify the potential hazards and subsequence consequence in order to provide high quality training.